Sunday, August 3, 2008

Great DayToday

It has been a lovely sunny day and Mum, Dad and Adrian have been around all day. My leg is feeling much more comfortable thought the first stitch is irritating me and I keep getting myself told off for massaging it (aka chewing it)
Mum has taken a photo of me and my leg. I think that the scar is rather fetching and can only help towards pulling the girls in the future. Don't think much to the haircut though!!






We have also been looking at the pool. I have not been too close to it but Toby & Jasper have been enjoying the paddling. Here we are all playing together with our Mum




PS I have at last found my voice. Up until now, no one had heard me do anything other than a little cry. Well I have now remembered how to bark - though I only do it at appropriate moments - well in my eyes anyway!!

No comments: