Saturday, August 9, 2008

Think I Have Blown It.........!!!!

Well Mum & Dad went out this morning, just for a couple of hours and they left me and my brothers downstairs but I was not in my cage. We had great fun whilst they were out. Well I say we, but to be honest it was me.
Toby kept telling me not to, but I just couldn't resist.
You see, in the lounge there is this lovely table with lots of interesting shelves and containers on it. On the shelves are all sorts of things including lots of books and magazines.
Well, I don't think that I need to say much more than..............well, the number of magazines is not greatly reduced!!!!!
I thought that the pattern the bits of paper made on the carpet was very pretty, but Mum & Dad were NOT impressed. Perhaps I shouldn't try that one again.

No comments: