Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Been to the Vets

My Human Foster Mum Sharon took me to the vets this evening to get my funny back legs checked out. The vet was very nice and I was an extremely good boy - though I was very frightened. People really don't realise how frightening I find the world. Talk about being frightened of your own shadow.

Me, I'm frightened of mine AND everyone else's plus anything else that moves, makes a noise, looks at me in the wrong way or even stays still. I cope with lots of reassurance from my Humans and just taking things very steadily.

Anyway, the vet says that they think my left leg has a problem with the knee cap. This is either an old untreated injury or a congenital thing. Basically my knee cap is slipping out of place. They need to make me sleep and then they are going to take some x-rays of me.

Very interestingly, when we get home my Human Foster Mum gets a phone call and naughty me listens in. It seems as though it is that Pip Human from Sunday. She seems to be asking about me and how I have got on at the Vets. When she is finished on the phone, Sharon explains to me that Pip & Nigel are hoping to adopt me and will take me to my forever home as soon as I have had my x-rays and people know what is wrong with me

I for one have absolutely EVERYTHING crossed

No comments: