Monday, July 21, 2008

Great Excitement - Lots & Lots of Cockers

Sunday 20th July
Well great excitement. My Human and Remy got me sorted out early today and we all piled into that tin box thing - I think Human Dad calls it a car. Anyway we all piled in and drove for quite a while. I actually like the car. One of the few things that I am not terrified of.
Anyway, we pulled into this beautiful looking park area. We got out and walked from the car park with my mate Remy leading the way. We walked over this little mound and WOW..... cocker spaniels by the load. They were all very friendly and it turned out that the Humans talk to one another on something called the Tinternet - though Remy tells me it is the Internet. My Human Mum sits for ages at this funny thing in the lounge and "talks" to people all about Cocker Spaniels on a particular site called Cockers on Line
We met up with 8 other Spaniels of all ages and their Humans, both big ones and little ones and everyone was very pleased to see me - I felt like a bit of a star!! It turned out that apparently when Sylvia and Bill rescued me from the puppy farm they posted me on their site Many Tears Animal Rescue so I was a bit of a star.
There were two dogs in particular that, along with their Humans, Nigel & Pip seem to pay particular attention to me. Their names were Toby & Jasper and I really liked them. We walked for a long time and the only frustrating thing was that Human Mum kept me on a lead as I don't really know my way and also have this problem with my back legs.
Anyway, after a couple of hours, we were back to the car park and we then made our way home. What a great day and I hope that we can meet up with some of them again. I wonder if Jasper, Toby & their humans will remember me?

Toby, Jasper, Remy & Molly

No comments: