Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Two Weeks in Northamptonshire

12th - 26th July 2008
Well what a fab time I am having. Remy is absolutely great. She was rescued in January and she keeps reassuring me and telling me that I will be OK. I really have a very soft spot for her and she is also a GREAT pillow


At the moment I am just terrified of everything. The humans have some terrifying things - the laundry basket is very threatening and keeps trying to leap on my back, the mop and broom definitely keep trying to catch me and as for those dreadful metal things (I think they are called dog food bowls) - well I give them a wide, wide berth.
The human "Mum" is very kind. She is feeding me regularly and I certainly appreciate that. They are all very loving towards me and take me on lots of outings. This in turn is very difficult for me but I am being brave and gritting my teeth - mainly because they all keep telling me how much better for me it will be.
Here I am on one of my outings - looking rather gorgeous if I do say so myself


To be continued...............

No comments: