Monday, July 7, 2008

Escape to Freedom

6th July 2008
Well, I have made my break for freedom. I have arrived at Many Tears Animal Rescue centre in South Wales today having spent my life so far in a puppy farm where I was a stud boy.
Perhaps I should take a step back and introduce myself.
I did not have
a name for the first two years of my life and existed at this farm, meeting some lovely girls but not really enjoying life. My life was very limited, in uncomfortable circumstances and with no real excercise or love.
I then left the farm and moved to Many Tears. Here I was named "Nobby" and lavished with attention, love and food. Boy was I hungry.They whizzed me off to their vet and I had a check over and a brief sleep and when I woke up, there were two things missing from between my legs!! But I didn't mind. People spoke to me, loved me and took photos of me
What do you think? This is my best side and I am trying to look very cute but actually I am absolutely terrified.
Can you see my legs quivering?




All this was really rather traumatic.
Anyway, as it turned out, I wasn't to be at the Centre for long as Sharon, a Foster Parent, came forward and offered me a foster home with her family and her beautiful black & tan spaniel Remi.
So on Saturday 12th July 2008 I left South Wales and moved to Northamptonshire. More excitement for me to try and cope with.

To be continued..................

No comments: