Sunday, July 27, 2008

My New Home

Well the first few hours have gone well. I think that I have made a hit with my new brothers as they both gave me a Cocker kiss within a few minutes of me arriving home. I particularly feel that Toby may be a real mate for me - I think he loves the way that I sidle up to him and push my body alongside his.
I have an ENORMOUS garden to run round with lots of fascinating smells. I have also met my Uncle Adrian who is another of these Humans and I think he said that he was my Mummy Human's brother. I haven't met so many new people in one go in all my life. The only person that I haven't seen yet is my Human Daddy. Apparently he is in a place called Silverstone, supposedly with a lot of other people, watching cars go round and round and round and round....................!! He eventually materialised at home at 11pm.
Nearly died of shock around tea time. Just had my second meal of the day and had gone outside to perform (as all good doggies do). I was sniffing round a lovely shrub called a Mock Orange (having to educate my Humans about these things)when out popped this mink coloured "thing". Well too be honest, I am not sure who was more shocked. After a second or two, this "thing" bounced away so I followed him up to the house. It was once we got into the glass thing, now I know known as a conservatory, that Mummy Human introduced me to Bayley, my Sooty Fawn Dwarf Lop brother. Well after we had said hello properly, I thought he was great and we are becoming good friends.


And eventually to bed. After a long and very exciting day I am now in my Forever Home and am just soooooooooooooooo happy.

No comments: